14 Days – Kenya, Tanzania & Zanzibar Safari Holiday
One of the best ways to really experience East Africa is by combining your adventure to include Kenya, Tanzania and Zanzibar. Over the course of two weeks you will be able to visit Amboseli, Mombasa, Masai Mara, and Zanzibar whilst enjoying spectacular views of the African landscape and exciting game views.
Included14 Days – Kenya, Tanzania & Zanzibar Safari HolidayTransport in a 4×4 Land cruiser (JEEP)Finest accommodation as indicated in the itineraryProfessional Safari Guide/DriverBottled drinking water whilst on SafariPre–tour itinerary documentExtensive and unlimited Game drivesAirport TransfersAll applicable game park entrance feesThree meals a day while on Safari
Not IncludedMasai Village visitHot air balloon ridePre-tour accommodation which can be arranged on requestPersonal expenses such as phone callsDrinks like sodas, water, beer and winesGratuity for the driver guide, waiterLaundryThe cost of obtaining visa
Day 1: Nairobi
Day 2: Nairobi - Masai Mara
After breakfast depart for Masai Mara, one of East Africa’s most famous reserves, Masai Mara Mara consists of undulating hills and great rolling grasslands that sustain some of the most varied wildlife in Africa, if not the world. Arrive in time for lunch at Azure Haven Tented Camp.Afternoon game viewing, where lion, elephant, cheetah, giraffe, buffalo, wildebeest, gazelle and other plains game abound, not forgetting the hundreds of species of birds. Dinner and overnight at -Azure Haven Tented Camp. Approximated Transit Distance: 4 Hour drive Meal Plan: B, L & D
Day 3: Masai Mara
Day 4: Masai Mara - Serengeti
Day 5: Serengeti
Day 6: Serengeti - Ngorongoro
Day 7: Ngorongoro – Arusha
Day 8: Arusha - Amboseli
Day 9: Amboseli -Nairobi -Zanzibar
Day 10-13: Zanzibar
Day 14: Serengeti - Arusha
- Peak season US$4,999.00-per Person
- Low season US$4650.00-Per Person Child: 50% of adult rate
- Peak Season: 01 June – 31 March
- Low Season: 01 April – 31 May
- Transport based on customized seven-sitter 4WD VAN with pop up roof and UHF Radio
- Transport in a 4×4 Landcruiser (JEEP) in Tanzania
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi.
- Guaranteed departures for two or more passengers booking this safari.
- Round trip transport from Nairobi to the designated National Park.